Thursday, August 2, 2012

Apple-print bag

I found an awesome tutorial to decorate the tote bag.
The tutorials are here and here...I really like the idea with prints of fruits/vegetables and I'm sure that your little guys will like the taste of it very much)
For a long time our bag is laying lonely and I and the little ones decided have a little bit of fun. As you can see I have not really changed a lot in the existing project. The only thing: I didn't sew all handles with fabric, I just sewed long stripes on the outward facing side of the handles.
Good prints can be obtained through use of pears, oranges, artichokes or even leaves.



по-русски
Я нашла замечательное руководство по оформлению обычной тканевой сумки.
Руководства см. здесь и здесь... Мне очень нравится идея с печатью фруктами/овощами и я уверена, что малышам придется по вкусу этот проект)
У нас давно без дела лежала сумка и мы с малышами решили немного повеселиться) Как видите, я не сильно изменила уже существующий проект. Единственное: я не стала полностью обшивать ручки тканью, а просто нашила длинные полосы с лицевой стороны.
Отличные принты получатся, если использовать груши, апельсины, артишоки или даже листья.

No comments: